Sunday, December 26, 2010

Forex trading brokers review

FXSol/Australia (MT4 Platform) is real robber! Last week they open trade for me with $790 loss. This morning (12/4/2009 Canadian Employment Change, 7AM), trading on news, I closed a position with about $2400 profit, to realize that they closed at same price at which was open ($0 profit). Responce: It was gapped and should not open! Graph shows that price did not gap. During NFP (8:30 AM, 12/3/09) I had a profit of $4345.05 just to realised an hour later that they took my profit – rationale: improper trading profit. When I complained about that, they deactivatedmy account. They also deactivated another account which I did not use for a months!
Leotar
On more than 3 occassions I have noticed that orders have been open without my consent. the last time it happend I was 200 pips in the red! and I was gone for a mid break! i contacted fxsol via the chat window (very expensive to call from Africa to the US). when i mentioned the problem, it was met in military fashion in no uncertain words ” we are not responsible for your actions” and they closed the chat window.
I called a friend, whom I have introduced to fxsol and she related the same fate. Now I have stop trading, but still watch my account, looking out for another order they will open without my consent. I am looking for a “reputable” broker. at this moment anyone who does not open oders without my knowledge will be doable.
Lesley, FPA

No comments:

Post a Comment